Today humanity finds itself at one of its biggest crossroads in history. Predictable patterns of cultural evolution have given way to unpredictability and chaos. Human civilization is mired in breakdowns and clashes of historic proportions. Strong nations are being weakened internally, while weak nations are collapsing into disorder.
Climate change is becoming increasingly irreversible requiring unprecedented levels of global cooperation to insure our survival. Revolutionary technologies have knocked down the walls to much of the organizing structures weâ€™ve taken for granted in the past. The rapid rise of the digital age continues to make a mockery out of our understanding of change and the forces shaping our future.
Are all these dynamics a part of the chaos that precedes humanityâ€™s Momentous Leap into the more inclusive values of the Second Tier, or did the Gravesian and Spiral Dynamics models underestimate the influence of technology, globalization and other unforeseen factors disrupting our evolutionary journey?
If these are questions that you’ve been asking yourself, then the upcoming Spiral Dynamics Summit on the Future might provide some of the answers for a possible road forward.
Six Days of Spiral Dynamics in Dallas
The week of April 15, 2018 will be full of Spiral Dynamics activities in Dallas Texas. We are happy to announce an added activity to the already exciting line up of events for the week. Participants can choose to attend just the 3-day conference, the Level 1 training, or both.
SPIRAL DYNAMICS LEVEL 1 TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
For those who have been waiting to be trained in Spiral Dynamics, we are happy to announce that there will be a Level 1 Spiral Dynamics Training and Certification in Dallas 3 days before the start of the conference. This will be led by Dr. Don Beck and some of his closest colleagues and will run from Tuesday April 17 to Thursday April 19. For a more detailed description of the training and to register please click here. There will a special discount for attendees who participate in both the training and the conference.
This conference will be taking place at the newly renovated conference center at The Embassy Suites Hotel in Grapevine, Texas. It is a familiar place to many of us who have been to any of the annual Spiral Dynamics Confabs in the last 15 years. The event is a one-of-kind Summit on the future that is packed with 3 full days of events highlighting 3 major milestones in the continued evolution of Spiral Dynamics and the Gravesian Model.
1. Three days of powerful presentations made by some of the most prominent practitioners of SD from around the globe in different area of specialty. For a detailed list of topics and speaker profiles please click here
2. The official US launch of the long awaited book Spiral Dynamics in Action: Humanityâ€™s Master Code. Participants will be able to purchase singed copies of the book and other books written by other speakers at the event. For Publisher Preview of book on Amazon, please click here
3. We will honor Don’s legacy and his contributions to humanity at a dinner event on Saturday night. It will be held at the banquet room at the hotel.
For full details on the the 6 days in April, please visit the event website; Spiral Dynamics Summit on the Future
- To purchase tickets to the event: please click here.
- The Embassy Suites has set aside a block of rooms for the event at substantially discounted rates. Bookings are under the Spiral Dynamics event. You must call the hotel directly at 972-724-2600 (not central booking). Rooms must be booked before March 30th to be elegible for the discount. You can also book onlineÂ www.embassysuitesdfwnorth.comÂ and use group code SPD.